Celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the London Underground
In celebration of the 150th Anniversary of the world’s first underground train system, we have created a very special London Underground Afternoon Tea.
Available from 9th January onwards, the London Underground Afternoon Tea will take you on a culinary journey around the world-famous tube network.
Our London Undeground Afternoon Tea is priced at £41 per person and advance booking on +44 (0)20 7290 7328 is required.
See below what are the delicious treats included.
Our selection of sandwiches:
- Egg, Crème Fraiche, Sun Blushed Tomato and Wild Watercress ‘London Bridge’ Roll
- ‘Royal Oak’-Smoked Salmon, Capers & Sour Cream bagel (Mind the Gap!)
- ‘District and Circle Line’ roulade with Coronation Chicken, Mayonnaise, Saffron Bread & Spinach
- Honey Roast Ham (for Paddington Bear!), Toasted Muffin, ‘Piccadilly’ Relish and Micro Cress.
- Warm Leek and Asparagus Double ‘Gloucester Road’ tart with a Soft Poached Quails Egg
Our scones and pastries:
- Plain and fruit scones with ‘Limehouse’ Curd, ‘Victoria’ Plum Jam and clotted cream
- Hazelnut Pound Cake (Bank)
- Orange Victoria sponge (Victoria)
- Honey, lemon and pistachio cake (Circle and District Lines with more honey to keep Paddington Bear happy!)
- White Chocolate Oreo Swiss Roll Cottage (Swiss Cottage)
Tea will be served with a Metropolitan 1863 cocktail, a blend of Beefeater 24 gin and blackcurrant tea.
Home > Afternoon Tea > London Undeground Afternoon Tea >